Saturday, November 19, 2011

Zoya Marina

Zoya Marina - two coats with top coat

Zoya Marina is from my favorite Fall Collection this season, Smoke & Mirrors by Zoya.  It is greyish blue with a shimmery, semi-frost finish.

Marina may not be the star of the collection (Neeka is in my opinion), but it is still a very lovely and apt color for Fall. The formula is what I have come to expected from Zoya, where application is smooth as butter. I hear from some polish bloggers that they have bubbling problems with Zoya, and that the drying time is exceptionally long, but fortunately I have never encountered such problems.


I am still expecting Cynthia from a swap, and then I would have all the polishes I want from the Smoke & Mirrors collection. That's it from me ladies, hope you are enjoying the weekend!

4 comments:

Fashion Footing said...

Lovely blue. I haven't met a Zoya I didn't like, so far :-)

Lawless Lacquer said...

So pretty! This is still sitting in my untrieds from umm.. August?! I need to try this asap!

Shannara said...

love this blue from zoya

Bear Woods said...

Wow, I love this unexpected color