Monday, November 7, 2011

Nail Polish Review: A England Galahad

Hello ladies! I have a special post for you today, as I am doing my very first review on A England Galahad!

A England Galahad - two coats with base and top coats

Galahad is part of The Mythicals collection from A England, and is described as a 'mystic vibrant blue green' creme polish. This description is very apt, as Galahad is an exuberant aqua blue with a strong green/teal base. It is such a unique shade, and I love the complexity and depth of this polish!

Here Galahad shows more green 

The formula of Galahad is also a pleasure to work with. A tiny bit on the thick side, but application is still a breeze, and you could get away with one thick coat if you wish (here I did two coats for photo purpose). No clean-up is required because the brush picks up just the right amount of polish, and it is easy to control.

So vibrant yet sophisticated! 

I wanted to add a little extra to show off this gorgeous polish, so I simply added a clear rhinestone to my middle finger.  I really like this design as it accentuates the beautiful Galahad, to the point that I can't stop looking at my nails all day!

Do you like Galahad as much as I do? Do you own any A England polish? If you have not heard about this brand before, you can visit the website: http://www.a-england.co.uk/ to find out more. A England polishes are free from all harmful toxins, and are completely cruelty-free as well. A England also offers FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the world, so make sure to pay them a visit online today!

*Disclaimer: This product is sent to me by the company/PR for my unbiased and honest opinion

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful color!