Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Duo Beauty: Chemistry #521

Chemistry #521 - two coats with top coat

Today I have for you another polish I brought back from Australia, Chemistry #521. #521 is a grape purple base duochrome, which shifts from purple to burgundy / pinkish red / copper depending on the lighting.

This is almost a completely different shade to the base color!
Although I am usually not a fan of duochrome, #521 is gorgeous because it has tiny pink and purple shimmers that dance on your nails. I also have a lot of fun moving my hands all over the place, trying to see if I can discover more "hidden" colors!  I love the Chemistry polish formula too, two easy coats with minimal cleanup required.

I really don't have much else to say, so I will leave you with more swatches of this color shifting beauty!



1 comment:

Rainbowify Me said...

I like duochromes, and the purple in this one is pretty. I'm not sure about the red though.