Sunday, November 27, 2011

Holo from the Netherlands - Teez Cool

Teez holos have long been on my lemming list, and thanks to Angelique from Meisie's Nail, I am able to have all three of them!

Teez Cool - 2 coats with top coat

Today I am showing you Teez Cool, a sky blue scattered holo. The prismatic effect is really pretty, not as loud as your China Glaze OMGs, but still strong enough to be noticed.


The formula is easy to deal with, but I find the Teez brush a bit on the wide side, like even wider than OPI. However these photos are taken without cleanup, so it isn't too bad with a careful application.


Teez is a polish brand that is only available from the Netherlands, and as far as I know, Teez has only released three holos in blue (Cool), pink (Smooth), and purple (Outta Control). I will be showing you the pink and the purple ones soon, but for now, I wish you a happy weekend!

4 comments:

Rach said...

Oooo I really like the look of this holo - nice bright sky blue!

Can never have too many holos! ;)

Rach x
http://rachttlg.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

very pretty!

My Nail Polish Online said...

I have an award for you :)
http://www.mynailpolishonline.com/2011/11/award-2/versatile-blogger-award/

Sandra said...

Gorgeous polish!