Friday, November 18, 2011

One of my favorites: A-England Tristam

A-England Tristam - two coats with no top coat
A-England Tristam is easily one of my favorite polishes of all times. It is a gorgeous dark blue scattered holo that sparkles like stars do at night. Tristam is like a sophisticated, classy lady who shines amongst the crowd. It really is divine!


Formula is great too, making the application effortless. The finish of Tristam is so glossy you could get away without a topcoat if you wish.


If you have not got Tristam yet, do yourself a favor and get it asap! A-England polishes can be purchased on on A-England's website, or from Llarowe.

8 comments:

Nailderella said...

It look divine! really beautiful polish!!

Fashion Footing said...

I absolutely adore this polish. Perfect application, color, finish... <3!

Jeanne’s Creativity Spot said...

I got this recently! I wish I could have gotten as good of pictures!

Shannara said...

really beautiful love it

Rainbowify Me said...

Wow, this is really gorgeous. Perhaps I need that in my stash. :)

vicki said...

That's such a gorgeous colour, I love it!

xxxx

http://glitterbomb-blog.blogspot.com

Bear Woods said...

No special word needed here, this one is beautiful and period. ;)

Anonymous said...

This one is super pretty! So glad I own it too!