Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A first for me: Essence Back to 50's

Hello my dear readers! First of all, apologies for the lack of post in the past week, I was preoccupied with Tiny Tower and didn't have much time for anything else! (for those who doesn't know, it is a free iPhone game app, and it is super addictive! If you like Sim Tower, then you'd love this!)

Essence Back to 50's - two coats with top coat

So back to polish talk. Why is this a first for me? Well that's because this is the first time I wear a red polish (holo does not count)! I have always avoided red, thinking it is not the color for me. But when I received this polish from a swap, I thought I might as well try it out, and I am pleasantly surprised!

Under dimmer lights
Back to 50's is part of Essence 50's Girls Reloaded collection. It is a true red creme with a semi-jelly finish, giving it a vibrant and youthful look. The formula is good too, it is opaque with two coats.

All in all, I am definitely going to keep Back to 50's, because a polish collection is not complete without a red creme!

4 comments:

Pretty and Polished Lady said...

What a beautiful bright red!

naudii beautii said...

pretty red indeed! i dont THINK i have a true red creme. gotta check my stash! but if not imma have to get my hands on this

little miss polish said...

Essence did a great job with their Back to the 50's collection...hopefully this won't be your last red :)

Rainbowify Me said...

The red looks really good on your nails, so it's good that it's a keep. :)