Monday, November 21, 2011

A Blue French Manicure

French Manicure with OPI Absolutely Alice
Just a quick post today. I wanted to try OPI Absolutely Alice on, but since I don't think a full glitter mani looks good on me, I used it for French manicure tips instead.


What do you girls think? I think it looks quite good (even if my free hand skill is not perfect)! Absolutely Alice is a blue based glitter mixed with tiny gold and silver sparkles, and I am starting to get what the rave is all about.

What I use:
- Color Club base coat
- OPI Passion, 2 coats (base nail color)
- OPI Absolutely Alice (French tips)

5 comments:

zee villa said...

Cutie. (^__^)

http://marshee13.blogspot.com/

Rainbowify Me said...

Absolutely Alice is gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous!

AnGeLiQuE said...

Absolutely gorgeous! *drool*

Shannara said...

lovely french manicure

Ashley G. said...

I like that...i should try that with the new glitter polish I just bought and I need to buy absolutely alice