Saturday, June 23, 2012

Majolica Majorca GR222 - Teal Jelly!

I have been on a frantic jelly polish search lately, so needless to say I got quite excited when I found out that Majolica Majorca has released a teal jelly for this summer!

Majolica Majorca GR222 - three coats with top coat

Like most Asian polish, this polish is stuck with a boring name GR222. Luckily, it is anything but boring! A teal jelly that is so squishy on nails, it looks almost good enough to eat! I did three coats here and I like how there is no VNL, and yet the jelly look is still retained.


The only complaint I have about GR222 is the price! At almost $5 USD a pop, it comes in a tiny 4.5ml bottle! However if you love this polish as much as I do, you can try your luck on EvilBay since Majolica Majorca is only sold in Asia.

2 comments:

PassionForPolish said...

Wow this is one gorgeous polish!

Lusty For Lacquer said...

Really cool jelly. I love them :)