Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dollish Polish: Gym Tan Laundry!

Dollish Polish Gym Tan Laundry - two coats with top coat

Today I have Gym Tan Laundry by Dollish Polish for you! I was instantly drawn to this polish by its name, and apparently it is inspired by the popular reality show 'Jersey Shore' (a show that I refuse to watch lol)

According to Dolly's description, Gym Tan Laundry is a light ocean turquoise creme filled with various shades of blue glitters and larger sandy copper glitters. The blue teal microshimmer gives off a gorgeous, sparkly glow that reminds me of the sea when the sun shines on it.


Half expecting that GTL would be sheer, I was pleasantly surprised that it only requires two coats to reach opacity. Dolly has yet again created a very unique polish, and she has quickly become one of my favorite indie makers!

No comments: