Sunday, June 10, 2012

Cult Nails Let Me Fly with fluffy cloud accent

Cult Nails Let Me Fly with a fluffy cloud accent

Hello! I will be off to Thailand Koh Samui for a few days this week, so I want to do a beachy mani with a little extra! I have never done an accent nail before, but I am pleasantly surprised by the result, because it really brings out the cute cloud mani finger!


I used Cult Nails Let Me Fly as the main mani polish, a sparkly green and silver shimmer with a teal creme base. I adore both teal and shimmer, so Let Me Fly is right up my alley! Love love love the shimmers that shine through!


The formula is perfect as usual when it comes to Cult Nails, and you can easily get away with one thick coat (I did two coat here for swatch purpose). As for the accent nail, I use Pupa L316 and China Glaze Grape Pop to complete the look.

I hope you like this special mani, and I will see you when I return from Koh Samui!

2 comments:

PassionForPolish said...

Beautiful! Cute accent nail :)

Kari said...

Love the cloud! Adorable!