Friday, August 12, 2011

Zoya Tiffany + China Glaze Oxidized Aqua

Zoya Tiffany (artificial light)
Today I have Zoya Tiffany for you. Tiffany is a lovely pink foil polish with shimmery gold, and I love that it has a smooth finish. I have no problem with the application, but unfortunately it started to chip after just one day.
Tiffany + Oxidized Aqua (artificial light)

Therefore I decided to layer it with Oxidized Aqua, a metallic aqua crackle polish from the China Glaze  Metallic Crackles collection (I just received this collection + more from the lovely Jeanie, more lemmings killed!). Unlike the creme crackles from CG, Oxidized Aqua shattered beautifully. One simple coat and I got my desired effect. I cannot wait to try out the other crackles from this collection!

3 comments:

Sarah Thompson said...

Did you add thinner to your metallic crackle? I bought Latticed Lilac and it barely cracks at all!

CaCa said...

I didn't. I have just checked my Latticed Lilac and it does not need thinner either.

I have heard that individual crackle polish could be a bit thick,so perhaps you just got a dud one? :(

Anonymous said...

What a great combo!