Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Zoya Caitlin with OPI Sugarplum Yum

Zoya Caitlin - 2 coats with no top coat

This is not the first time I have worn Zoya Caitlin, and that says something about this polish, considered my rather large stash of untrieds!

Caitlin is actually the first Zoya I owned, I fell in love with it as soon as I saw the swatches. It is a dusty periwinkle creme, with a strong grey undertone to give it a muted look.   The application is an easy two coater, and it dries on the quick side.


Since my bf is taking me to a very nice place for dinner to celebrate my birthday tonight, I decided to glam up my mani with a coat of OPI Sugarplum Yum. Sugarplum Yum is a clear holo glitter top coat, and it makes my nails sparkle with rainbow dots. Sugarplum Yum reminds me a lot of China Glaze Fairy Dust, I might do a comparison later if I get the chance to.

Caitlyn topped with Sugarplum Yum


2 comments:

lynkia said...

Oooo.....I like really like Sugerplum Yum!!! I think I may need to find this one. It looks great on you!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the finished product!