Thursday, December 13, 2012

Indie on Steroid: Innisfree #109 Cassiopeia

Innisfree #109 Cassiopeia - one coat over Zoya Malia, with SV top coat


The bf has recently visited Seoul for a Stag party (yes, that is how they roll), and of course I asked him to bring me back loads of Korea polishes! Amongst all the pretties, Innisfree #109 Cassiopeia is the first one that called to me most, and it certainly did not disappoint! A white version of the famous Lynnderella's Connect the Dots (click here to see my CTD post), Cassiopeia has added sporadic lilac and sheer blue glitters to make it the most unique matte white glitter polish I have ever seen! I love it to bits!





Can you spot the lilac and sheer blue glitters?


#109 Cassiopeia is from the Innisfree Star Sign Collection, and unlike many of its Asain polish counterparts, this polish has a name, and a very apt one at that! For those of you who don't know what Cassiopeia is, it is "a constellation in the northern sky, named after the vain queen Cassiopeia in Greek mythology, who boasted about her unrivalled beauty". I am certainly in awe of of Innisfree's version of Cassiopeia, are you?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg i ordered this a couple weeks ago and know i wait for it in the mail,but thank you so much for the swatch it looks great on you,you make me even happier that i got it