Saturday, December 29, 2012

Epic Swatch Spam! *photo heavy*

Sorry I have been MIA for awhile! I have been slacking off a bit, so today I am going to spam you with all my mani swatches while I was away! I hope you will enjoy this massive post! (some of these photos have already been posted on my Instagram account, you can follow me there @cacanails :D)

Hits Suspiro over Essie Smooth Sailing - a periwinkle jelly base with blue, pink, purple and silver glitters

Sonama Nail Art Custom Polish - three coats. A beige pink milky base with silver, pink and green square and hex glitters 

Innisfree #105 over Zoya Neeka - #105 is a clear base polish with matte white hex/bar/square glitters, along with rose gold and copper hex glitters

Innisfree #111 over OPI I Don't Give A Rottendam. #111 is a clear base polish with matte black and white bar/square/hex glitters, sprinkled with the random pink hex glitters.



Rescue Beauty Lounge Scrangie - I might be crucified by the polish world for saying this, but I don't particularly love this much coveted polish. Yes, the shimmer is pretty, but there is something about the shade that just doesn't look right to me

Girly Bits Visions of Sugar Plum over Zoya Tru. The undie choice is a fail, I tried to find something that is similar to the base color of VoSP, but it turns out Tru is much darker. Nevertheless, VoSP is a lovely jelly berry packed with pink, silver, orange and blue glitters 


Enchanted Polish Awesomeness with OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous as French tips. Awesomeness is a metallic purple holo. I apologize for the poor quality of the swatch, I just cannot capture the true awesomeness (pardon the intended pun) of this polish and holo to save my life! 





Last but certainly not least, we have Enchanted Polish Witchful Thinking. A clear base polish packed with dusty rose glitters and micro holographic glitters, Witchful Thinking is definitely as enchanting as it could be! Here it is layered over Zoya Pinta

No comments: