Friday, May 4, 2012

A Very Special Post: Green for Lyme Disease Awareness Month

A-England Dragon
Hello my dear readers! Today I am dedicating this post to a special polish friend who suffers from Lyme Disease (to read more about the disease, click here). Green is the color chosen to educate the community about Lyme Disease, so I have done a green mani using A-England Dragon and a little bit of stamping.


Dragon is described as an iridescent mossy green by A-England, and I cannot describe it better myself. Its darkish scattered holo effect gives a lovely yet mysterious glow to Dragon, and although green is not my favorite shade when it comes to polish, I love love love Dragon!



What I used for my stamping mani:

Base: A-England Dragon
Stamped with: Kleancolor Metallic Mango 
Stamping Design: Fauxnad Cheetah print

4 comments:

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

So gorgeous!

honeyjr said...

I love it! Am sure our little friend does too lol. Bea

PassionForPolish said...

Dragon is beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful! Thank you so much for your support. Love you Friend!
Jeanie