Monday, May 21, 2012

Biggest Lemming Killed: OPI Sanderella

Today I bring you a special polish, one of my biggest lemmings for a long time, OPI Sanderella!

OPI Sanderella - one coat over OPI Planks A Lot

OPI Sanderella was released back in 2003 as part of the Summer for Shore collection. It is a VHTF, and I was lucky enough to get it via a swap on MUA. Sanderella is a soft purple linear holo, and it looks just so dreamy and beautiful! It is a little bit sheer, so I layered it over OPI Planks A Lot here. The only complaint I have about Sanderella is that it looks a bit frosty when the holo goes hiding in dim light. Anyhow I still love Sanderella and hope you like it too!




4 comments:

Nailderella said...

wooow! it looks so pretty! you were lucky to get it!!

Anonymous said...

I can see why this was a lemming, it's so beautiful!!

PassionForPolish said...

I can see why you wanted this, it's gorgeous :)

chichicho said...

Pretty!