Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Gift of Generosity: ♥Lynnderella Liquid Valentine♥

We all know Lynnderella polishes are one of the most highly sought after polishes, so when I received Lynnderella Liquid Valentine as a gift from two very kind friends, I am totally overwhelmed by their kindness and generosity! I never believe I would be a proud owner of Lynnderella!

Lynnderella Liquid Valentine over China Glaze Fuschia Fanatic


I have layered one coat of Liquid Valentine of 2 coats of China Glaze Fuchsia Fanatic. Isn't Liquid Valentine just the most lovely polish you have ever seen? A light pink jelly base packed with tiny blue/purple/silver shimmers, and red, silver and purple square, hexagon and octagon glitter pieces, Liquid Valentine is just full of awesomeness!

China Glaze Fuchsia Fanatic, two coats with SV top coat

And here is a quick swatch of China Glaze Fuchsia Fanatic on its own.  It is a sweet fuchsia jelly/creme that looks so refreshing, and it suits my skintone down to the T, I love it! It is also the perfect base color for Liquid Valentine too!

3 comments:

Nailderella said...

wow this is a gorgeous combo!! <3

Kimberley said...

Very pretty!

Carly @ Lacquered Lover said...

It looks great! I only have one Lynderella but this one is really pretty!