Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Reunited with my long forgotten Fauxnad Stamping Plate!

I bought a few Fauxnad plates online half a year ago, and although I have attempted several times with various polishes / patterns, somehow I just couldn't stamp the patterns on my nails neatly and consistently. I don't know whether it was because of the stamp, the plates or my polish, I just couldn't get it to work.

Since joining a couple FB nail polish groups and following many new polish blogs, I am inspired to try nail stamping again. So today I decided to brush the dust off my Fauxnad plates and give it another try.

Fauxnad Plate - m2

I picked up plate m2 (I believe this is the same plate as the Konad one?) and decided to use the pattern in the middle. Note how they called it Kand Template? LOL, you got to love the names they come up with for fakes sometimes!

The print on my pinky looks the best!
Check out the shimmers under bright lights! Disco balls on my nails!

I used Color Club Love 'Em Leave 'Em for stamping. Wow! Am I surprised to see how well the stamping turned out this time! Although there is still a long way to go with my stamping skills, the patterns are at least clearly visible on my nails!

Overall I am quite happy with the result, and this encourages me to try more stamping from now on! I might even go and buy more Fauxnads now!

2 comments:

♥ Sarah Claire ♥ said...

Looks great! I need to get my plates out and give it a try :)

Unknown said...

so cute i hardly ever use my plates either

shel xx