Friday, July 22, 2011

Finally, the perfect Pink! Essie "Your Hut Or Mine"

Essie - Your Hut Or Mine
Like many polish lovers, I have many bottles of pink polish in all shades and finishes. Yet for some reason, I don't have a go-to pink polish until now. May I introduce you to Essie - Your Hut or Mine.

Your Hut or Mine is from Essie Resort 2011 collection. It is pink coral with subtle orange and gold shimmers throughout. Apologies that my crappy iphone camera failed to capture the gorgeous shimmers, I am hoping to make a DIY light box in the near future so that I could take better nail pictures!

The formula is very nice. Essie polishes have been known to be too watery sometimes, but this one is just perfect. Two easy coats and I get full opacity. I think I have finally found the perfect pink polish that suits my skin tone!


I have been quite impressed with Essie lately. Along with Smooth Sailing, Your Hut Or Mine has become one of my latest favorites. Perhaps I like shimmer polish more than I think?

The above manicure is done with one coat of SV nail treatment, 2 coats of Essie, and one coat of CND Super Shine.


Edited: I was bored and wanted to do more to my manicure, so I pulled out my stamping kit and added some leopard prints to my nails using Fauxnad plate #m57 and Color Club Wild At Heart. What do you guys think?

Can you see the tiny holos trying to escape from the bottle?

4 comments:

Geo58 said...

The perfect pink says it all. Your Hut Or Mine seem like you found your answer because its' so beautiful on your nails. Love the color with your skin tone.

Love,

George :)

CaCa said...

thank you George :)

KarenD said...

I wasn't going to get this one because as you say I'm a polish lover and already had tons of pinks, but swatches won me over and I picked up a bottle. I really should try it on my nails, eh? :)

CaCa said...

you should Karen, I think you will love it!