Wednesday, June 29, 2011

NOTD: OPI Planks a Lot + ChG Fairy Dust


Planks a Lot is from OPI Pirates of the Caribbean Collection. Somehow I cannot really associate this creme, pastel purple with rawdy pirates LOL

The formula of Planks a Lot is a little bit on the runny side; but it is still quite easy to apply. The dry time is also very quick.

I decided to make my mani more interesting by adding a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust. It is a clear holographic glitter polish that is best for layering. Even though I have only applied one coat of Fairy Dust, it already adds so much sparkle to my nails, I can’t stop staring at them! 

The above mani is done with:
1 coat of Seche Vite basecoat
2 costs of Planks a Lot
1 coat of Fairy Dust

2 comments:

Samarium said...

pretty! I love purple, I bought this but haven't tried it quite yet! I feel you on not being able to associate it with pirates, me and my hubby said there should have been a cool red, a dark grey with like shimmer, a white the color of bones and of course somekind of black, ooh and a sea colored blue green, maybe a jelly I would have bought it haha

CaCa said...

oh I love jelly polish! haha and I love your pirates idea, perhaps you should make a suggestion on OPI's FB page! imagine how cool it'd be if OPI releases a collection based on your idea!