Wednesday, August 1, 2012

HARE Polish - Magic Mist

Hare Polish Haul!

My HARE Polish has finally arrived! I was first attracted to HARE because of its cute bunny label, so when she announced her latest pre-order in June, I stayed up till 7am to wait for her to open shop!

HARE Polish - Magic Mist, two coats with SV top coat
Apart the those adorable labels, HARE Polish is awfully cute too! I immediately tried on Magic Mist, a periwinkle jelly base packed with magenta, coral red, royal blue and purple glitters. I love how the polish is opaque in two coats, and yet still maintain the squishy jelly look!



If you like HARE Polish as much as I do, you can now purchase them via Llawore or from Nikole's Etsy Shop. I cannot wait to show you the other Hare polish, so stayed tune! :)

1 comment:

Xenia Olivia said...

Hey Nice blog!!! ! I'm now following you on Google Friend Connect, and I'd love it if you could follow me on Bloglovin'. Where do you live?
xx Olivia
http://0liviaschoice.blogspot.com